- “At Sea” from Sometimes We’re All Living in a Foreign Country appears in the current New Yorker. Read and/or listen to it here.
- Tufts Poetry Award Blog features a post about my collaborative work and the Memorious Art Song series I curate.
- “Gunning for It” from Sometimes We’re All Living in A Foreign Country is forthcoming in Bullets into Bells: Poets & Citizens Respond to Gun Violence, now available for pre-order.
- Two poems of mine are included in Susan Eliott Brown’s roundup of love poems over at the Best American Poetry blog.
- I’m the grateful recipient of a Mississippi Arts Commission Literary Arts Fellowship in Poetry.
A FEW RECENT INTERVIEWS & REVIEWS