- The latest issue of Memorious is live!
- I have a new poem in the latest issue of the Harvard Review.
- Carnegie Mellon University Press has accepted my second poetry collection, The Spokes of Venus, for publication in February 2016!
- Switchback’s Ryan O’Toole reads and comments on my poem “Manuals for Trains” from Issue 18.
- Southern Indiana Review includes videos of me reading “The Mothers” and “How to be Reckless” from their Spring 2014 issue in their contributor video series.
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Reading from The Book of Scented Things with Caki Wilkinson
Thursday, April 9, 2015
1-2 pm: Book Signing, Mississippi Review/Center for Writers table, Associated Writers and Writing Programs Conference.
Saturday, April 11, 2015
4:30-5:45: How to Teach Literary Magazines in the Classroom and Why, a panel at the Associated Writers and Writing Programs Conference, Minneapolis, MN with Jenn Scheck-Kahn, Michael Nye, Christina Thompson, and Rachel May.
September 26, 8 pm
Reading with poets Angela Ball and Allison Campbell
Crosstown Arts, 438 N Cleveland St, Memphis, TN
September 2 – October 18
VCCA Fellows Multi-media Exhibit Brentwood Arts Exchange
AXIS, an exhibition of visual, digital, sound, and literary arts, investigates possibilities for changing, realigning, and connecting multiple media sources to foster new concepts and creative alliances. After a two-year period of collaboration among 13 Fellows from The Virginia Center for the Creative Arts, AXIS will debut this fall at DC area’s Brentwood Arts Exchange, under the directorship of Phil Davis. The roster of national and international artists includes:
Jo Ann Biagini (CA) • Julia Bloom (DC) • Blinn Jacobs (CT) • Caroline Burton (NY). Alonzo Davis (MD) • de’ Angelo Dia (NC) • Rebecca Morgan Frank (MS) • David R. Lincoln (NY) Joan Michelson (UK) • Indrani Nayar-Gall (NC) • Judith Pratt (VA) • Jessica Deane Rosner (RI) Aaron Stepp) (KY)